Sunday, September 18, 2005

Moon cake festival celebration

I am currently in a very tired mode… might be going to sleep soon as I will get all the mess in the living room and kitchen to clean up before going to bed… so yeah… was having fun with Liz, Joey and his mum, Carol and her mum, Rick, Hiro, Chris and me…

I was busy since the morning because I have to grab things from the market… was pissed off in the morning because Rick suppose to go to the market with me but I don’t even see anyone who bother to go with me… so I went alone, but I ring Joey up to pick me up from the market…

Got myself really organize because I got all the recipes, the ingredient list and the workflow plan done last night… so it’s pretty easy and fast for me to buy things in the market… went for brunch somewhere near the market, then went to for eyebrows waxing and then went to the market…

Got 2 KG of Longan, 4 broccolis, 2 bunch of spring onion, some garlic, 1 bottle of oyster sauce, 3 tomatoes, 1 box of tofu, 5 sweet potatoes, 2.5KG of prawns, 9 fishes, 2KG of beef oyster blade, 3.396KG of chicken wings and some chicken bones…

So got Joey to fetch me home to start prepare everything… and I got everything done by myself… I was pretty satisfied with the cleanliness after cooking compare with last week… I did as what I planned, marinate the chicken, marinate the beef, got the chicken soup done, boil the sweet potato soup, clean the fish, prepare the spring onion and garlic, prepare the sauce for the fish and clean the prawns…

Everyone was here about 8pm and we start our dinner once everyone get here… then we light up some lanterns, clean up some dishes and slack in the living room to have chit chat time… after a while I cut some special moon cakes for them… and there you go… I had one special, peaceful and happy moon cake festival celebration…

Will stop typing this blog now as there are still a little bit of mess that I need to clean up… tata for now and good night…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home