Friday, September 16, 2005

nothing much

From next week onwards I will be working for 14 hours a day… which is from 6.30am to 8.30pm…. so yeah I will have a tight scheduled… anyway that is only happen 5 days a week… I’ve found myself a part time job as a catering assistant… so I’ll earn more money to do what I like…

I wish to expand in cookery field, so I will work hard for that… hopefully I will get to be a chef in couple of year’s time… I resisted against peer pressure and decided not to go clubbing last night. I don't like clubbing because I don't go out and dance unless I'm completely wasted which is a bad thing. I had my first night out clubbing a couple weeks ago and I was plastered.

Am expecting the celebration of moon cake festival tomorrow… wrote down the list of things to buy so I guess I would not spend much time outside but will spend time in the process of preparing food… I love to cook and I love to cook nice food for my friends… and hopefully I will get my own entire recipe successful…

So plan for tomorrow is go to the market and grab some fresh ingredients, then will be home preparing, enjoy dinner at night with friends… no wild drinking, no wild party for this week… most slightly will park my nick online, or depends… so, that would be my plan for tomorrow…

As plan for Sunday… I would spend sometimes to do laundry, clean my room and get plenty of rests before I start my busy week… working hard for my future even though my body will get tortured… but anyway… I should learn to be tough…

Rite, enough of the update… will get prepare and do some shopping in the city and meet up with Liz to update myself LOL… tata everyone and have a nice day…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home