Sunday, September 25, 2005

Plain Sunday

There goes my weekend… a meaningless weekend… did nothing today besides slacking in my room reading some novels and repeating Kizuna this song… I didn’t off my laptop last night because I want to listen to this song…

I had a dream but I couldn’t remember much… woke up in the morning and feel like getting some fresh air from the beach… walk a long the beach… then looking at the beach… feel like there is a place in far away that is waiting for us to see and explore… felt a lot better after walking along the beach….

Came home and clean up some of my things besides my bed… got myself online and chat with some friends… thanks for all the concern but seriously I am okay… it’s just part of the life… that is what I’ve told myself… maybe that is the only way to comfort myself LOL…

Patrick came over to have dinner with me… we ordered some food instead of went out t the restaurant… then while we were having dinner, my god father called… they were having dinner in grandma’s place… so god father passed the phone to my youngest sister, mum, younger sister and grandma to chat with me… they missed me a lot :)… especially grandma… she told me she wants to come over to see me…

It’s so strange that I could tell everything to my god father but when my mum answer the phone I could not talk much… it’s just like talking to the stranger… well… maybe I am not a good daughter at all… but that’s just me…

Still waiting for the last episode of ima ai ni yukimasu… I love that drama… been repeating it for so many times…. Left about 99 dollars credit and it will be expired in 1am later… no idea who to call… anyway gotta off now to iron my clothes… tata….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home