Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Mc again

I am on mc today… having upset stomach and fever again… got myself rest last night… couldn’t really rest well and awake in each hour… can’t get to figure out what’s bothering my mind… then woke up about 3am and play few pool games in YM…

We have 1 and half day in really quiet mode because Linda was not at home… got myself got a list to prepare for Saturday and confirm everyone for dinner… so yeah will cook some nice food (that I reckon) for them… am thinking to make sweet potatoes dessert for Carol because she loves it… and might get some for her mum as well…

Sometimes I do think am I being sarcastic to people? But once I sit down and clear myself, I realize I would hate a person for short period and will still concern about that person… and I realize that, hating a person is just a suffering thing to do…. Well… I think that is normal? Unless someone that had did something really harmful or really bad to you right?

Need to clean up my room as my room is still in mess… need to arrange mails I received, cut the stamp and collect those stamps, clean up unwanted things and get my computer organized… I would want to spend some times in cleaning those file and rename it if is possible… I realize in my computer is really in mess now LOL…

Alright… I think I got to stop now to get my room clean up and throw everything that is unnecessary… so have a nice day peeps…

5 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, September 13, 2005 10:04:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Rite! Hating someone is just a suffering thing to do. Swallowing angry words is much easier than having to eat them. The wind of anger blows out the light of intelligence.

    Take Care and you will see rainbow after the rain ;p

     
  • At Wednesday, September 14, 2005 2:21:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What do you mean swallowing is easier than eating? You're still going to have to stomach them in the end.

    The key is not hating anyone. Learn to forgive, learn to be a person that cannot be easily hurt, learn to not linger on the small things that you might not like.

     
  • At Wednesday, September 14, 2005 11:49:00 AM, Blogger MunMun said…

    blurrie is blue?

    kekeke anyway both of u have ur own stand and nice one :) well being patient is one of the key i suppose?

     
  • At Thursday, September 15, 2005 9:18:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Who is Blurrie doesn't matter. What matter is my standing is always being said WRONG!WRONG!WRONG! Am not the ingenious traveller anyway ..

    So, I will stop browsing and commenting.

    Take care!

     
  • At Friday, September 16, 2005 2:00:00 PM, Blogger MunMun said…

    :s blurrie....

    huggies...

    well u r not wrong at all la... it's just that everyone have their own opinion ma... they can point out what they are disagree and agree rite? so dun think too much la... :s

    erm i am sorry if there is anything offence u le sigh... -.-

     

Post a Comment

<< Home