Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Another dull day

Nothing much to update today… quite tired since I woke up today… received 2 moon cakes from Venice… one is the green tea skin and red bean filling, another one is tiramisu flavor one… actually I was excited when I received it, but I was not happy when I saw the tiramisu one because I don’t drink or eat food with coffee flavored one… anyway I am appreciate of the moon cakes…

A bit sick of Linda where she can talk to me naked in the house… I was out there to received the parcel and then she open her room door to talk to me, I felt uneasy when I see her naked even though I am a girl… she loves to hang her underwear in the bathrooms, she can’t take care of things that is belongs to others and a lot more that are making me sick…

Nothing much to expects and do besides works… anyway looking forward for this weekend to celebrate my ototo (younger brother’s) birthday, he is my Japanese housemate that celebrating his 21st birthday…

Will be going for medical tomorrow again… so will sleep earlier tonight…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home