Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Tuesday

I felt so lost and so painful now… and yeah I am broke again LOL… woke up late today and still feeling a bit tired so not going to work… after that, got myself finish the final part of one of the report…

Then when I get online I feel like chatting but I don’t see any of my friend, so I park my nick in IRC then continue my work, while playing monopoly LOL… when Nick is on, I asked to play gunbound with me… then we had few games… when he went for his lunch I got myself some drink as well…

Feel a bit bored and feel like eating nando’s chicken so I got Linda to buy me some when she is backing home… so that is my dinner LOL… she bought me half of the chicken and I was full at the first time eating it… then I continue after a while… after the dinner I got myself to rest a while and chat a while with some friends…

About 8.30pm, Linda asked to go out and have a drink with her… since I got nothing better to do, then I went with her for a while… came home around 12am++… was so bored and tired, but Jason called me when he reach my house and went to chapelli in chapel street…

We were chatting happily in the café, but out of sudden he shout “ Oh Shit!” I was like errr… didi do something wrong or say something wrong? LOL… then I look at him, and he knows I got shocked, he explained that he got his tap water on and he had left the house for so long… then we got to go back to his house immediately…

When I reach his house, I got slipped and we keep laughing for that… the water had flow till the front door LOL… I got my bottom wet, and start helping him to clean the house… LOL… we were having fun with the water LOL… well I was surprised as his house is really tidy… I think I can’t beat his tidiness LOL…

Erm after that he asked if I want to continue to have some tea in the café, but I was too tired so I asked to come home… so yeah I reach home around 3a.m… siting in fornt of computer listening to jie singing LOL…

Okay la.. I think I am stuck and lost without any direction… so yeah get me do anything f u need any help… have a nice day everyone :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home