Monday, August 29, 2005

I tried to blog but that's all I've typed

I used to try to type out something to blog… but I realized no matter what, I’ve failed to express what’s in my mind… I am stressful lately, about work, about house and friends… besides that; I am having sleepless nights and facing all sorts of bad health condition…

Not sure what is going on but I just feel like crying… got the stress from the house owner, nowadays they are here to change the furniture and things in the kitchen… before this I am the one who being blame and scolded because of the mess in the kitchen, there was once where I argued back and tell them it’s not my fault at all… then they changed everything in the kitchen, they took out everything in the cabinet and the set the cabinet to each of us… the owner provide different cutlery, cooking equipment, span and tea towel to everyone… then the whole kitchen looks a lot better and clean, but I dislike them to open the cabinet and took my things to use :s… I am not trying to be selfish but the way they clean and use things are not acceptable… sigh…

Getting closer to my housemates and we had dinner together sometimes… I am just like the big sister who has to guide them in cooking and buying groceries… I wasn’t happy in last Saturday, I got my hair dyed to red violet color, then I went to the restaurant and get some roast duck, the aunty always chat with me, but she show the annoyed face to me when she saw my hair and my housemates…

I am stressing when my see my house owner in my resting time… I hate to see them, they could just come in anytime and repair this and that in the house, the noise is really killing me… sigh… I don’t feel like typing again… sometimes I am wondering y is I typing everything about myself in the blog? No matter what, I doubt I blog everything out though… sigh.. okay gone for now…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home