Sunday, September 11, 2005

everything went wrong because of Linda

I am trying so hard to be cool and calm… but things just do not go my way… the whole house is just in mess now… I just feel like blogging out because I know it is so annoying…

I am supposed to go to the market with Linda and Hiro but I didn’t go because I was thinking to get the cake for Hiro… so I wrote a list to Hiro and tells him what he should get home for me to cook them dinner…

Once there are out I was so excited that I am going to celebrate hiro’s birthday… so I get myself walk to the shopping centre and get a cake. It’s a chocolate cake, wanted to grab it from my shop but I was lazy to go to the city… so yeah I’ve try the chocolate cake from the bakery shop near my house…

When I got home I got myself to cook my brunch and get some paper works done while waiting for them to come home… they took 4 hours to the market and when they are back I went to check out the things that they’ve bought… and guess what? I am freaking annoyed and disappointed… I want them to get me winglets and they got me the big drumstick… I want to get medium fish they get me the super big fish, I want the raw prawn and they got me the cooked prawn, and they don’t even bothered of the missing ingredients… so yeah, to avoid people being unhappy in celebrating Hiro’s birthday, I have to cook as what I’ve got from them…

I was not really feeling well and not happy at all, but I have to cook for them as what I promised… I get everything ready and start cooking it… when it’s 8pm, we got our dinner and Hiro’s friends just reach the house… they bought lots of liquor and wine, then, right after the dinner, more people getting to the house and that is the beginning of the disaster…

They start drinking and smoking weed in the house… I am really annoyed of that… I seriously feel like running out from the house to avoid somewhere then joining them… so yeah, all the mess and noises making me sick… got myself prepare because they want to go to the pub in the city…

They hang out until around 11pm and we got the cake blow by Hiro and in the same time Hiro is drunk and keep vomiting… since Linda’s friends are here and they insists to go to the pub, so we got ourselves prepared and went to the pub… Hiro is drunk and so we could not bring him along, and there you go a birthday party without the birthday boy… -.- once we reach there it was too early as not much people in the pub yet… and then Linda start kissing and making all the movement like those desperate for sex… I went to a side and sit alone looking around instead of flirting around…

Then all the drama starts happen, guys are approaching me with drinks, and girls and pulling me to the dance poll… I couldn’t dance much because I am tired… I keep avoid everything… then Linda was drunk and keeps annoyed the entire bouncer in the pub… and I am surrounded but all the guys to make me dance and drink… I felt so annoyed and tried to avoid… it’s been so long after the last time we went to pub and I felt I don’t like to go to pub anymore…
Out of sudden Linda went to the toilet for very long time and her boyfriend got me to go in and pull her out… when I reach the toilet there are girls surrounding Linda because she is crying in the toilet… she said her boyfriend is cheating on her… but I saw she is the one who keep approaching guys in the pub… -.- I couldn’t do anything besides keep asking her to talk to her boyfriend… to be frank from what I see from the journey to pub and in the pub, her boyfriend being a fool and patient to her enough… she keep swearing and scolding her boyfriend but he doesn’t even say anything about it…

then those bouncer couldn’t stand anymore and chasing her out from the pub… and everyone got to leave because of her… anyway I feel better and lucky because I was wanting to left since I reach there… then at first we got Rick, Chris, me Linda and her boyfriend in one car, but Linda’s friends insists to squeeze in to have a ride… end up we’ve got me and Linda sitting next to the driver, Linda’s boyfriend is the one who drive and Linda’s friend and boyfriend, Chris and Rick squeezed at the back of the car…

in one of the traffic light, we are stopped by the police… luckily there is nothing happen to me as I seriously doesn’t want to have my police record in trouble… and so Linda and her friend get down from the car, then her boyfriend drove us home… and here I am blogging to blog to express how unhappy I am… I think I am used to my lonely life than mixing around or bitching around in the pub -.-/// okay I think I got to stopped now as it is too late for me to stay up, besides I got to get the whole house clean tomorrow …

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home