Sunday, September 11, 2005

Everything back to normal

Phew! Finally I got all the mess clean up and everything back to normal… when I woke up today Hiro helps me to clean up the whole kitchen and the mess on the dining table… then we got part of the kitchen clean… wanted to continue cleaning the whole mess but everyone seems to be tired… so we decided to get some rest and continue later on…

Then when we have enough rest, everyone came out from the room besides Rick and Linda… Linda left to Sydney to meet up with her father… and Rick is just acting nothing happen in the kitchen… we got the whole benched, oven, stoves, microwave, fridge and shelves cleaned…

I feel better now as everything is back to normal… I did predict that the house owner will come today… so I’ve write a piece of note to them just in case they will be mad of the mess in the house… and they really came in this morning… so thanks to my notes and no one will get annoyed for that LOL…

I will organize another party in next weekend which is the celebrating of moon cake festival… will invite Carol and her mum to join me for that party… planning to cook them dinner and then will enjoy the moon cakes while playing the lanterns… I told Linda that I would not want the mess like yesterday so I don’t count her in the celebration…

I know I am mean to do that, but I just can’t stand her noises and nonsense while she got drunk… besides that I would not want any weed appear in the party… so yeah.. I’ve just told her off so I won’t have another blood boiling day LOL…

Having upset stomach again… but will rest soon later because I will have another early start tomorrow :D… so yeah good night everyone and have a sweet dream…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home