Tuesday, July 12, 2005

My Monday

Just woke up today… not really feeling well… having fever, dizzy and headache now… so I didn’t go to work… sorry about last night, went missing half way in the conference… Kenny called me and we talked for 3 hours…

We chatted a lot… I said I have never been stop from sick… he told me it is because I am lack of love… -.- he is trying to patch back with me… he played few songs for me, but I have no idea why when he played those songs I was so sleepy :x… I don’t mean to ignore or not talking much to him… but I wouldn’t understand him and I don’t know how I would accept him… that is the main reason we broke up too…

Okay the reason I paste forever love this song is because I love this song… when I call Nick I will hope to get this song… and even if he didn’t pick up the call I will call again hoping to listen to this song again :D… yeah I did imagine when he sings the song for me… :X… thanks gor for sending this song to me… I am listening now… and repeating the song :D

The other song is from David Tau… looking for this song… anyone has this song? If yes please do sent to me ya? Hur hur… love that song not because of Kenny sang to me on the phone but I just love this song… last night is the first time I listen to that song… yeah been outdated of songs for long time… not really fancy of all the new songs but once a song catches my attention I will love the song and keep repeating it for a while…

Funny hor… whenever I tend to star a relationship or whatever, there will be a burden for me to gone through… I am a bit tired of it… sometimes I am thinking if I got a person that really love me more than I love him and I think I can live with him for the rest of my life I would just get marry with him to end my single life… you know… I am kind of girl that is really simple… nothing much that I asked for… I wish for a simple life… gonna live with husband’s family and deliver cute babies for him… I wouldn’t want to be a housewife and yeah… as long as I am having enough of my personal space that will do… but am I ready for this life? Hur hur

Haihz… I don’t know what I want to type anymore… thanks jie for the SMS… u send me that SMS before but I felt like u send in the right time, as it you can feel what I am thinking now… yeah… enough of crapping I think I need more rest….

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home