Sunday, July 10, 2005

Bakkutteh.com :D

I just woke up from my nap… wanted to sleep more as I am really sleepy… but couldn’t sleep at all… sorry ken ken and Ian… I was sleeping so never reply the MSN message… saw it when I woke up a while ago…

I feel like laughing now… I don’t know why it’s really funny or my brain is empty so I am not thinking of anything… when I woke up I saw Ian’s message asking me if talk about food what will I think about… so I replied Bak kut teh… then he laughed and said aiyak takkan put bakutteh.com hahahaha… then he explained he asked that because he wants to find a name to put as a web name…

Seriously bakutteh.com really sounds funny lor :D…. then he said translate to English meatbonetea LOL… seriously… do you think I am able to change this blog’s name? I feel like using bakutteh.blogspot.com LOL…yum feel like eating bak kut teh…

God father called me and he is sick… :s… his has lost his voice due to sore throat and flu… as my mum is a bit worry for my health… (as usual laaaaaa)… hmm… nothing much happened back home besides house almost got burned down by my youngest sis LOL…

This happened on last week… my eldest sister had collect some boxes on the garage… and that day, my youngest sister was playing candles with my nieces and nephew… that was the time where no one around besides them… when my eldest sister returned, she blew the candles and throw to the boxes around… since the weather was hot and there is still the small flame on the candle, it cause the fire… they were lucky because there are neighbors and pedestrians who passed by my house inform my sister, and they called the fire engineer as well as helping them to put out the fire… phew….

Errr.. okie la… enough for this post… time for ng ng now :x… tata people :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home