Friday, July 08, 2005

Happy

Hmmm…. Starting a new life now… today seems to be so different to me… when I woke up I really feel like crying but I was okay… then I went to work as usual… maybe I am feeling a bit release after settled so many problems for so long… you know, is like a feeling of successful… maybe you should say I am easy to get happy and easy to get sad… but that’s me…

Sorry for not blogging for the pass 3 days :D… was kinda busy to settle things and settle my mood as well :D… as you can see I am getting better now… erm, there are people waiting to celebrate with me :D…

Had lunch about 3pm… then went to have eyebrow waxing, and a little trimming on my hair :D… after that went to buy some food to stock in and went dinner with Kevin… it’s been long time I never contact him… today he message me as Ginny told him my good news :D… so yeah had a nice ‘lunch’ for me LOL…

There are so many things to be done but no money :s… still waiting for my money LOL… overspend in last month for helping friends as well as buying some new things in winter sales :D… there are lots of things to buy again :s… guess my July will be a month that I spend the most hur hur…

Errr… I don’t know why am having headached now…so I think I will continue the conference with Jaja, jie, gor, derr and SJ… then have a early sleep… tomorrow will be a long day for me :S…. tata people…. And have a nice day…

p/s: heard of the London incident news… really sick of those terrorist, why can’t they just live in peace? Sigh….

2 Comments:

  • At Friday, July 08, 2005 8:00:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    :X
    *lives in Fear*
    Seem like you spend $ like drinking water...

     
  • At Friday, July 08, 2005 8:29:00 PM, Blogger MunMun said…

    LOL.. maybe gua but dunno why my kai yeah never complain LOL.. summore worried if i got money or not LOL... bleh... current mood: feel like crying maybe because mum and god dad was so concern about me... and they actually called and talk to me for so long

     

Post a Comment

<< Home