Tuesday, July 05, 2005

I think I am crazy

Yeah my mood is really bad for this few days... having bad mood swing… I miss my daddy a lot… I need time to cool myself down… I’ve try to talk to people but I was trying to stop crying so I don’t want to touch on those sensitive things…

Funny eh… there is a chatter actually pm me in IRC and asked about virginity… :x… she actually telling me that her god sister had sex with a guy and she felt pain on her private part… I asked if the guy wore condom when they had the intercourse, she replied no, the excuse is he forgot to bring condom (what an excuse)… he even tell the girl that he knows what to do if she is pregnant (silly eh the girl)… anyway sorry to say I felt really sorry for the naïve girl to have sex with a guy :x…

As usual went to work in the morning and went to look for my aunty’s friend after work, reach home around 1245pm… then came online.. trying so hard to chat with people but I realize I got no topic to chat… I guess I am the boring person :D…. yeah so if you think you don’t wanna get bored by me don’t message me then…

Guess what? There is a lesbian girl who actually confessed to me… well… I do have a intention to be a lesbo before… but to avoid so many people getting upset if I am doing so, I have to stop it… I can’t bear to see people sad for me :x….

God father rang me last night and we had a long long chat… he is worried of me… due to the busy body doctor who actually called my god father and telling him I was sick for so long… yeah been cough, flu, fever for some times… -.-

Hmmm I don’t think there is anything for me to update at the moment… so that’s it for this post…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home