Monday, July 11, 2005

I hope this dream will come true

Actually I was thinking to blog in the morning when I was a bit lazy to do my things… but then I encourage myself to finish it before I do anything in front of my comp… having headache again… not sure what is going on…

Went to morning walk in the morning, and when I was home surf on the net a while and read some magazine that I took from Chinatown… after that I do my laundry, clean up my room and clean up the kitchen… after doing everything felt a bit tired so actually had a short nap…

Not really got to nap because my phone was ringing since I was on my bed… Kenny called me and we’ve been chatting for a while… he is one of my ex boyfriend from Sabah but working in Kuala Lumpur… I was a bit annoyed when the way he spoke was like sweet talked? And I don’t like to listen sweet talked one… not to say I am not romantic or stuffs… but the more I heard that the more I felt that is so sarcastic…

Then Carol called me, she was so depressed that she felt like going to pub to get drunk… but I can’t drink anymore... this is not only because of my liver problem but also my promises the friends to take care.. And so I have to reject her and I suggested something else but she is not interested… sighs… hope she will be fine soon…

Can’t wait for next week… got lots of things to be settle… bills, finding new place, celebrations and a lot more… hmmm… hope I will have a pleasant week… and I hope things will turned fine just as the fortune teller said LOL.. She said my luck will come on July… which is this month :D… yeah I hope my wishes and dreams will come true…

Last night I actually have a very funny dream… I dream of meeting Nick’s family… I was so nervous… because his parents seem to be fierce to me LOL… then we had the dinner… but I don’t know why when we had dinner that time, they suddenly ask me when will I want to get marry :s… this is a question that really scare me off… I am not ready yet… I guess LOL… I don’t know :D…

Then I actually in Penang meeting all the Penang gang, Kate, Kate’s husband, Jess,Violet Jie, Derrick, SJ, Regis gor and dai sou was there as well… then we went to the beach side and celebrate my birthday LOL… hur hur seriously I wish this dream will come true :D…

Errr… I guess I want to stop now as even I am smiling while typing this blog, but I am kinda tired and headache now… will be continue maybe tomorrow LOL…

p/s: sorry jie just now i was thinking who i left out LOL... i dun like single number one so hur hur sorry arrrrrrrrrr

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home