Friday, January 07, 2005

A cold summer

This summer is not hot as the last summer, this is the second month of summer… today the weather is very cold, windy and raining as well… lucky I’ve got one jacket with me here if not I will be freezing…

Got myself some work to do like learning something to add on in this blog… failed to get what I want but I will not give up and I will try again later…

Just got myself some boiled sausages with bread, going to hand dry my clothes at the backyard soon… feeling a bit better because me and Jason not feeling that awkward… he came to my house after work… and he is still here…

Anyway he asked me why I am rejecting him… I went silent but at the end I answered him as well… I showed him Ian’s pictures and at least he knows who he lose to… he told me that he will wait till the day I answer ‘yes’ to him… silly….

Just got to know a cute handsome guy name Joey as well :), he is 19 years old and he was born in Melbourne… hmm… what else I know about him? Lol… I need time to tell this… I don’t really know him well yet as I just got to know him from Serena…

My neck is sore now… maybe I am not enough sleep… I think I will get myself some sleeping pills tonight in order for me to get some nice sleep…

Going to have a party in tomorrow night… what is the purpose of the party? I don’t know, but just a notice from Laco saying they will have a party tomorrow and they had bought lots of food and the whole fridge is full!!!

Laco is facing lots of pressure from his studies… he said the course had getting tougher and he is worry that he would fail in this semester so he decided to quit the job so he can concentrate in his studies…

Thanks gor for the code to add u in as a link in my blog… and for those who don’t know who is Regis, he is one of my pet brother... He had a same surname with me :P… anyway if you guys interest to let your link appear in my blog, kindly give me the source and I will add it in my blog… :).. Please be prepared that if your link appears in my blog, my friends will surf on your site as well lol…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home