Sunday, December 04, 2005

Finding myself that wandering in the darkest side of me

This is actually a mood less week for me… not only because of my own problem but also others… friends and people around me seem to be moody as well… especially in Friday… Friday has a cloudy morning… when I went to work I bought the newspaper to read in the train…

You wouldn’t believe it is so sad and the environment seem to be so serious in some places… one Melbourne guy had been executed in Singapore because of trafficking the drugs to pay off the debts… yes, he had done wrong but he doesn’t deserve to die because of this mistake that he had done…

I was praying and thinking there might be a miracle happened in life… maybe Singaporean government will try to stop him from executed… unfortunately they didn’t… anyway the sad moment continues, his body is back to Melbourne today… I felt for his mother and brother of losing their loved one…

Well… besides that incident many things happened in my life… nothing that I would really consider or look into… another 1 week I will grow older :s… but I don’t feel like celebrating my birthday… Joey, Ken, Serena, Rica, Carol, Jeff, Rick, Cherry, peach, Venice and the rest asked me to go out with them but I think I can’t be bothered anymore… not in the mood… I used to be happy and excited since the first day of December but not now anymore…

Was supposed to update my blog few days ago… but I just couldn’t get myself adjust back to normal… -.-/// maybe I do think too much but yeah feel like finding myself that wandering in the darkest side of me…

Anyway gonna clean my room and get some rest before going to work tomorrow again… gone for now…

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home