Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Moody

Finally I fall sick again… not that I am wishing to fall sick, but been feeling not well here and there for a while… been working too hard too… today, I fainted down in work…being send to the hospital and doctor advice that I have a good rest before that I start working again… if I want to work now I can only work not more than 8 hours…

With that decision, we had a small meeting with all the managers… they decided to make me work for 5 hours a day and rest for the rest of time at home… not really happy with that decision, but I have to take it because of my body condition…

Pretty moody today because am feeling weak while I felt like myself is like a handicap person… can’t get rid of that feeling, it’s just a nightmare for me… thinking to get another job soon without letting anymore know… I can’t make myself sit at home after working for 5 hours a day :S….

So that’s basically what happened today that cause me feeling horrible…. Anyway I think I might need to rest on my bed now… so gone for now…

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home