Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Another day has gone

Feeling better now… last night was horrible because my face got swollen, got wisdom tooth growing so it is really painful which I can’t talk much and can’t even taking any food in… then I couldn’t bother much and went to bed as early as I can…

Woke up this morning and feeling horrible… have to go to work as yesterday already got the call from manager telling me what I have to do for today -.-//// got myself some salt water to drink and reduce the pain…

So yeah today is a rainy day, have to walk in the rain to deliver some stuff… Patrick told me he wants to pick me up today… so when I finished work there are not miss calls on my phone… so I thought he is not coming and thinking to walk to the train station to go home like usual…

When I got out from the workplace, I saw someone familiar in front of the gate LOL… and yeah that is him… he walked me to the car and he doesn’t want to let me hold the umbrella… I felt so uneasy… but luckily the umbrella is a huge one LOL… so I won’t get to squeeze with him when we are walking in the rain :x…

He being very gentleman and open the door for me and make sure I am comfortable LOL… then I thought he will fetch me home straight away but he said he would like to go rounding at some places… I like a bridge called west gate bridge, so I got him to get me there… unfortunately we see nothing when he was driving on the bridge because it is raining…

So he brought me to the bay side and all of the places that are consider romantics places in Melbourne LOL… I felt something must be happen that time… so I keep quiet through out the journey… suddenly I was brought to a very beautiful bay side… he stopped his car and asked if I want to be his girlfriend… my heart was beating so fast, I am a bit nervous… then I keep quiet and turn around without looking back at him…

After few minutes, he starts the engine and my heart was feeling the joy ness of ‘finally’! LOL… so he was quiet and no one bother to start any topics… after a while he break the silent and ask “ Joey, tell me about myself” I answer “ I don’t know about you well” he was so disappointed, I do feel deeply sorry to him…

So he continues the journey and it stop raining… since he knows I love the west gate bridge he did the rounding on that bridge again and show me some nice scenery as well… there goes my 2 hours and 30 minutes with him… finally, we reach in front of my house… he get out from the car quickly and went to the back of his car, then he opened the door for me and yeah, he was holding a bunch of flowers… I look at him and smile, he kissed on my cheek and wish me happy birthday, then I ran into the house quickly LOL…

I am not sure if he feels that I have someone in my heart… so yeah there you go another day of mine of hurting someone again -.-//// anyway my internet is not that stable so I better go and rest now… good night everyone…

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home