Friday, December 09, 2005

2 days before my birthday

Feeling exhausted, unwell and moody at the moment…. Having itchy throat, flu, and fever and shivering… so yeah… received all the wishes, messages, presents and surprises party today…

Went to work today from 8.30am to 12pm… when I first reach the workplace, manager and my colleague was looking at me smiling all the while… I felt uneasy because that is not really usual for me… after I put my bag and get my things packed, get myself started to work, once I walk out from the office, my managers, colleague and some of the friends from work place start singing a birthday song for me… and got a cake that specially made by my chef to me :D… got some presents from them as well…

About 12pm, was thinking to go for gathering which is how it was mentioned by my ex schoolmates… so one of them picked me up from my workplace to a restaurant in Lygon Street… then we had lunch and chit chat as usual… after a while I got another cake for my birthday and everyone was sang me a birthday song too… was pretty surprise because most them never remember my birthday one…

Then came home with all the presents and flowers… got call from jie to pick up things form her place… came home, left my things in the room and walk to jie’s house… got some parcels and cards from friends too… so yeah were pretty surprise to get them…

I have no idea why I don’t feel like celebrating my birthday at all… I got no mood to go out or rather I should say I don’t really want anyone to celebrate for me :s… just feel like sleeping sleeping and sleep the whole day…. Anyway I would like to thank whoever had already wish me happy birthday because you might not get to online in weekend… thanks a lot…

And there you go… I’m getting older now :S…. I think I better crawl to my bed before I feel worst here… tata for now….

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home