Friday, February 11, 2005

My first day of Chinese New Year

*yawns* oh well… is second day of Chinese New Year… How was your first day doing? Got lots of Ang Pao? Well, I’ve got few Ang Pao from Joey’s parents as well as his relatives… were celebrating my Chinese New Year in his house…

Got myself everything in red before I went to his house… oh god… he is just gentleman that I felt sorry to him for making him wait… anyway I don’t mean to, but I was too tired to woke up…

No matter what I’ve gone home around after lunch hour and went out again to grab more Ang paos, came home again around 4pm, and got myself start eating since then… let me list out things I’ve eaten… I’ve got grilled chicken wings, 2 glasses of 0.6l ribena, crunchy Asian salads, 2 Ham and cheese rolled, 1 cheese croissant, 1 mango, 1KG of grapes, Manggi Mee and I got myself vomited after that :s….

I can’t remember if I left out anything, but I just keep on eating without stopping myself… I didn’t know why am I eating so much for, but is just feeling like eating…

I am happy to receives and made out lots of calls back home… and not forgetting all my friend’s parents… thanks for all the concerns and cares.. about to cry after I hung up the phone… I miss you all so much :S…

Anyway… I think I got to go now… as nothing much to type… been chatting and doing the assignment for Jeff again… will try to get it done by tomorrow… okay.. ciao now… chat soon…

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home