Wednesday, February 02, 2005

First day of February 2005

Today suppose to bring in money for the lawyer but I went out without bring the bank card… -.- end up went to see the lawyer and get the account number so I can bank to him tomorrow…

Went to the bank but end up turn back because of being forgetful :S… anyway… is good so I can go out again tomorrow kekeke….

Then I’ve bought lots of food back because Joey and Jason will be coming over for dinner and to avoid me cooking with my flu is better for me to grab something from the restaurant…

Then reach home around 430pm… came online after that, and just crapping with people on the net, after that Uj and SoniC asked to play netbig 2 and I start collecting people to play the game and send the file to them so we can play the game…

After collecting people I’ve played in 2 tables as there are 2 different groups of people wanna play the game… I’ve closed the game after I played for 3 games… because I was blur and tired… planned to go to bed… but my flu causing me trouble to breath…

Then I was online helping my ex classmate to find some researches… and finally I had continue the netbig2 with friends… after that was doing the reports again… around 830pm, Joey and Jason was here and we had our dinner in the living hall and had some chats…

Came back my room around 930pm, then got myself chat with my buddies… talking about all memories we had… and I missed the time we had… crying all over like a baby… anyway I am happy there are still here for me… thanks a lot buddies…

Last night couldn’t sleep as I thought I had made Pat angry… anyway, he told me it was alright… thanks Blue for the songs you had sent to me… thanks for that, I am listening them now…

Today is already 2 months I had broke up with Ian… sigh… not going to say anything about him now… feeling tired….

I think that’s all for today… will update again if I left out anything later… ta ta for now…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home