Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Last day of January 2005

Nothing much happen today as just going through a normal day… woke up in the morning by Joey as he asked me to go shopping with him, we went to Chadstone to buy some stuffs then I requested to come home as I am feeling tired….

When I online this morning saw Ian’s nick wonder if he din work today… anyway wish he have a good day…

Today was quite happy as I’ve a chat with the buddy that refuses to talk to me for over 3 weeks… and finally he is talking to me!!! :P… I am happy with it as he is one of the important people in my life…

Besides that, I’ve got myself a 3 in 1 meal LOL… been busy since morning and had forgotten about my meals… anyway… got myself some salads and grilled chicken wings… is just a tasty and nice one… lime and coriander leaf kakaka… I love it man…

After all I am just chatting and doing reports for the whole day… so there u go, an update about me for today… and once again… stupid 988 chatters had flooded my.fm again sigh…

I guess bubble^girl is dead from IRC :)…. Anyway… that is a nick that I love the most and bring me lots of memories… besides I would not want anyone else to own the nick…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home