Tuesday, February 08, 2005

First weekend of February 2005

Good morning peeps… been busy around in the weekend, in Saturday morning me, Joey, Jason, Cherry and Lis had went for our Dim Sum breakfast again. Anyway, this time I have to rush home because I got Jeff’s assignments to be done by next week.

Pressuring myself in concentrating in doing the assignment, lots of researches need to be done as well as some readings, hur hur I am having my study years feels LOL…. I’m quite happy with it and I hope it can remove me from thinking craps.

Pardon me for the late reply when we chat or I am not chatting at all… the main reason is I am busy nothing much… yeah I admit that there are things that stuck in my mind, but no matter what I am still coping it by making myself busy… thanks for all the concerns, cares and loves…. I appreciate it…

Got to contacted with penguin and moo moo, glad to hear that they are doing fine, Teck has got a baby, congratulations Teck, Maria getting marry soon, congratulations but too bad it is too far for me to attend.. is in Columbia :s…. thanks Dom baba.. got your sms it warms my heart :)… Fion I will keep the promise no worries….

Anyway I am giving a chance to go to Columbia to open an Asian restaurant, according to penguin the foods there are sucks… so she reckon me to go there and open a café or restaurant… hmmm… is a good idea though… far far away from the never land LOL…

Tomorrow will be the day to gather together for the families. Hmm… I missed the time I had when daddy was alive… not longer now… sigh… since daddy passed away I don’t like to eat at home… I don’t know why, I love to eat with daddy… wonder if daddy had gather with grandparents up there or not… anyway enjoy the meals with your families…

Let me think what I had left out… but I guess that’s it, if there is anything to update u guys I will drop another post later today… got to go now… take care peeps… have a nice day…

p/s: LKA bab, just in case U see this, well.. you'll know the answer that you want to know soon though :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home