Wednesday, February 09, 2005

The night of my Chinese New year eve

Hmm… got home form dinner around 930pm… went to Joey’s house first and then to Duc’s house… both had different styles of dinner… feeling awkward in the dinner because both sides had asked the same questions… besides Joey was withme in the dinner in Duc’s place.

These are the questions that they asked:
• How r u?
• What are your plans?
• Are you going back to Malaysia?
• Will you be with Joey /Duc?
• Do you want to move to our place?
• Do you want to celebrate Chinese New year with us?
• Do you need us to take care of you?

I am kind of sick of answering those questions, but I’ve got to answer it :S.. anyway, after the dinner I’ve got home to do the assignments, besides that, busy answering calls, receiving and replying SMS and not forgetting chatting with friends online for a while…

Had spend lots of money to buying all the new things… been throw away my old clothes and underwear… my whole wardrobe had been refilled with all my new clothes as well as new underwear… all the old one had been donated to the salvation… so actually I am not wasting my things… :x

I would like to thanks all of you for the calls and SMS, besides I would like to thanks for all the concerns and cares… I know you all realized about the changes I’ve made… but no matter what I am still the one you know :P…

Been through some bad luck today too… :S… first I got my script ‘corrupted’.. this is a script that he had send to me and this is the one who modified together :S… besides that my light bulb got burned… and it took me sometimes to get find my new light bulb, then in the process of finding my light bulb I got my dustbin fall and the rubbish had spilt all over the places… sigh…then I’ve kicked on the corner of the bed… :s… anyway after all I am not really happy as my buddy is angry of me again.. sigh….

No matter what I hope I will be fine tomorrow…


I think I got to stop here now as I am kinda sleepy at the moment… and I am glad to got to chat with Elliemae today.. thanks Mel… take care and I hope you will meet HIM soon :P…

Good night everyone and Gong Xi Fa Cai… I need money badly so do grab me Ang Pao as well LOL… anyway I am just making a lame joke… :X… pardon me if you think is too lame….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home