Monday, January 31, 2005

A quiet Saturday

Good morning my friends… am here to write my blog again… yesterday is just a very quiet day of mine…

After I woke up in the morning, I went out to walk on the beach to have a walk, when I am home, Laco and Jason are chatting in the living room… then I took my shower and we went to walk along the Yarra river to the city and then we sit at the river side for chatting… I was looking at the river without really concentrating in the conversation…

When I was there, was thinking to jump into the river and kill myself… but I realized, it is just being irresponsible towards everyone if I commit suicide like this… my mind went blank and I never told Laco and Jason about this…

Then we came home and there you go, spending the rest of my day writing reports and get my things done… then me and Laco went to Coles and somewhere near by to grab some food for dinner, got myself some fried chicken with chips, and some salads as well… and I had spend the whole day to download some songs as well as the soundtrack of The Phantom of the Opera… as you can see from the last 2 posts, Learn to be lonely is the song they play at the end of the movie and think of me is the part where Christine was helped by the Phantom of the Opera…

In around 1230am, Joey, Jason, Cherry and Rick was here for drinking session again… I am not really feeling well and I got myself a glass of red wine… then I came into my room as I feel tired after that…

I’ve created a play list of all the soundtracks from The Phantom of the Opera, and end up I had a nightmare from all the sound effects and the rhyme of those songs… I can’t remember well what dream I had, but I just can’t sleep well… when I woke up just now I’ve repeating Think of me and Learn to be lonely… sigh…

Anyway end of this post now… take care friends… will update again in tonight :) tata for now…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home