Saturday, August 12, 2006

sick alde

Am feeling very sick now :( worked too hard last night, had function from 12.30pm to 4.30 pm then from 4.30 to 8.30pm, and the last one was from 8.30 to 10.30pm…. once I finish I feel very bad and JK send me home straight away… didn’t manage to do the emcee yesterday because I can’t talk much with my very bad sore throat….

Besides sore throat I have fever and flu too… so is kind of killing me… can’t talk to anyone… especially when mum called I can’t talk besides holding the phone choking with my tears… feel sad because I felt mum’s tone turning down when she was so worried about me…

Had breakfast with Vio and Kev… so sad to see them behaving so strange to each other… sigh… I somehow feel deep in their heart they weren’t happy about that… sigh… but nothing much can be done anymore… hopefully there will be a brand new chance for them to start over again…

Anyway going out to grab some pineapple and stuffs… mummy told metohave some fruit and try to avoid not eating anything….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home