Friday, July 14, 2006

Weekly updated

Hmmmm…. Time to update my blog… this week is pretty easy week for me… had functions everyday but I don’t have to stress up because there are manager to help me through… got to work with a relief manager, hehe he is cute… and he manage to lighten my workload and stuffs… phew~

Unfortunately everything will be back to normal on next week… had meeting today changing all the area managers and stuffs… nothing really bothers me, because I am trying my best to work with different people, dealing with the different stuffs at work as well… I would take it as a chance to learn more things though…

Knew Tom from work and we had lunch together all week this week… he was funny and humorous when he start making all the monkey jokes LOL…he looks attractive as well where he is about 183cm tall… brown hair and grey eyes… looks good and smart… is easy to talk to, and easy to work with… looking forward to work with him again hehe…

Might be going down to Sydney in coming August but depends if I got my leave approved or not… went through pretty hectic days and I need some break especially my buddies are coming over to see me…

Come up with another nick at work where they are calling me Young Joey LOL… I’m the youngest at work and most of the time I have to be a bit bossy to them… things are getting slightly better because of JK’s help as well… learned lots of new things in this week… am appreciate because I’ve been given chance to do so…

Hmm nothing much serious happen and nothing really interesting happened in this week… had 2 Charlie angels protecting me at work… so things should be fine though… alritty… I wish everyone has a good weekend….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home