Sunday, July 02, 2006

Thank you note

Alrite I got this list of thank you note to some people lately:

Specially thanks to
- My gor (MM a.k.a Regis a.k.a Lengjai Tan) that concern an care for me silently

- My jie which she made me laugh on the sms she send through ym for me this is the sms she send : sis, a new day for u again, take very good care, hmmm... long time never chat with u thru phone d, kakaka (the funny part is when she said she kin of miss the time i chat with her on phone and it comes with the laughing)

- To my lovely LP that send me lovely sms, U know I mean the same as the sms that u send... but anyway, thank go for sending me this lovely lp to me... sometimes when we become too lovey dovery I felt a bit errr lesbianish LOL...

- To my ji mui(Apple a.k.a Grace Grace), fan shu teng ( Shoot a.k.a CEO), my lovely friend (Ken Ken), and whoever who really treats me as a friend in #my.fm chatroom - I would like to thank you all for being caring and filled up my free time for me...

- To my friend Jimmy thanks for being there for me when I am extremely bored or stuffs... sometimes I know I do disturbing U, but teasing u is kind of fun thing to do :D... and thanks very much to introduce nice songs to me... there's just endless thanks to u which I do really appreciate

- To my cute diary I'm glad that i got to know u accidentally LOL.. and which you do care for me accidentally... good to have u to be my listener eventhough if are being busy when I am free and U r free when I am busy LOL... but thank god to have u as my diary... there's one sms that is from u that really make my day which is : when u look above the skies u'll see a star that gaze upon u and it seems to always share its kind twinkle to u. I'll guide and look out for u just like a star upon u. Goo night! thanks diary it is really warm and nice one...

- To whoever who had been or passing by or going to pass by my life... also known as pedestrians in my life... I am really happy that you all didn't make me feel lonely.. I know I am not alone... no matter U've have been hurting me or making me happy at least U make me think make me grow make me learn from mistakes... thank you very much everyone...

p/s: sounds like I am making a speech for oscard winning award eh? LOL... just feel like typing this out to thank everyone... I really feel it and wanted so much to type it not because for the sake of typing it out but for the sake of thanking everyone... once again Thank you very much...

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home