Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Err

Seems like going to sick… feeling uncomfortable, having running nose and tiring body… this week seems to be a better week which I’m getting one assistant… unfortunately I still need to train her besides, there are a badge of newbies for t he training while I’ve been delayed for weeks…

Told kai yeah I still need time to decide what to do next… I think I need a vacation to rest myself before I start thinking what’s next… had a go with managers about the workplace… it’s getting more and more ridiculous… sometimes things went so unorganized when they came up with all the last minute functions…

Got to know this lady as my assistant… she used to work as a manager but she was stressed out about her personal life… she just felt into a broken marriage… things seems to be so miserable… saw her cried at work… tried to talk to her… I know I can’t do much but I guess she needs a listener… sigh…

There goes 2 days of the week… another 3 days to go at work… -.- nothing much to type now and might catch some sleep and might gone out for supper again… these 2 days been out with someone who is younger than me 2 years... felt like wanted to love him but I got no idea why I didn't do anything about it... :( anyway the details will be revealed to some of u soon :)

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home