Saturday, July 08, 2006

Fell sick

So got my Friday mc and rested the whole day at home… doing nothing besides sleeping and wake up to check my stuffs, downloading songs and things… can’t get to eat anything well besides one mushroom omelet for whole day… JK came over with some bread for me… he watches me sleep and then he left…

Is kind of like a daddy making his daughter fell asleep LOL.. he was telling me some stories and I fell asleep after that… I told him I can’t slept well… so he decided to make me fell asleep before he left… and he did it :)….

Woke up this morning, and send him one sms, thanks him for doing that for me last night… he wanted to come over but he was busy at work today… he planned to come over at night later… but I said I might be sleeping so won’t get to see him today… he is a nice guy + nice boss heh…

Did nothing much today besides checking mails and finish up a bit of my paper work… going to rest myself well before I start working in Monday… so yeah nothing much for me to update… I did had lots of things to be update here, but am too lazy to type out again…

To my lovely lp, I hope u will be fine soon…. We are always be here for u… take care…

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home