Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Happy Birthday SJ

hey hey hey.... today is SJ's birthday and before it ends I still manage to wish her Happy Bday hehe... sorry about the late wishes because I have been really busy with stuffs in life... especially work... going to have early start tomorrow and going to work through this weekend too :(... so pretty tiring as well... they almost make me to work tonight till thursday night but i rejected because am not feeling well...

alright, will take this chance to wish SJ have a great birthday and may your wishes and dreams come true...

take care k?

1 Comments:

  • At Friday, August 04, 2006 10:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks sifu...../me hug hug joey tightly. Thanks for still rmb my birthday and ur sms wishes as well :D

    understand and know that u r quite bz with ur work. I have long time never talk with you, but all the fun which we have b4 are still in my mind... Find a day we Cheong K again, ok ? hehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home