Saturday, May 27, 2006

Nothing special

Finally it’s weekend again… had a ice sleep last night so got up early this morning… so in Thursday I was heartbroken because of my sister… my youngest sister… she is the one I love the most and she is disappointing me… in Thursday was her birthday so I rang her up to wish her happy birthday…

Out of sudden mum grabbed the phone and told me she had used RM2k phone bill on last month… I asked her what big business she had been doing… she replied every single thing I said… then I got upset and said since u got the ability of replied all my words why don’t you take the debate competition? I got really harsh to her… asked her what was her interest and stuffs she said don’t know… asked her to try her best to do something else she seems to be ignore what I’ve been saying…

Then I start getting angry and said if you don’t even want to look after herself don’t ever complain anything to me anymore… you want to study or not is up to u, but when you come out from school and achieve nothing don’t let me know and bla bla bla… it was really heartbroken… I felt the sadness in her heart too… tried to control the tears and hung up the phone…

Right after I hung up the phone, I burst into tears… then went to bed not long after that… woke up in midnight and chatted with a friend… left home at usual time gone to work again… yesterday was a nice day to work.. pretty easy for me… especially since Justin came to my workplace everyday and tend to take me out for lunch… I kept telling him no thanks…

Not trying to be harsh or rude to him… but because of him my colleagues are pleasing me… what’s the point? Even though he is the son of MD doesn’t means he is the god to control everything! Whatever it is I hope he will leave me alone at work…

Got pissed off when I was on my way home yesterday too… there was an old lady trying to get down the bus and the bus driver shut the door quickly, then she got stuck at the door… I quickly shout excuse me, there is someone getting down the bus! Then other passengers saw the old lady and stare back the driver… some guy passengers scolded him as well… to be frank, if I am a guy I would have beat him up and ask if your mum getting down the bus will you do the same? Damn! The more I think the more I hate those irresponsible driver around… sigh…

Had my breakfast just now and feeling too full now… going to prepare to out soon… thinking to grab some junk food and prawns… hehe… feel like eating seafood… if I see any crab that is cheap might consider to grab some too… alright time to go off now…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home