Sunday, May 21, 2006

Bad month for me

Today supposed to be a happy and relaxing day for me… unfortunately I’ve drop 300++ dollars.. not sure where, when and how I dropped it… lost about 1k in this month because I got robbed few weeks ago and dropped some money today :(… going to control myself a bit hehe…

There goes some money for shopping :(… told god father he offers me some money but I told him not to send to me unless I am in financial problem LOL… which I am not AT THE MOMENT LOL…

Just finished shower and feel a bit sleepy… had some dumplings just now… it was from Chris’s cousin… quite nice but I miss the one my grandma made :(… how I wish they will send me one and it will not become rotten hehe…

So what I’ve done today is went to the festival, had my brunch, got my hair done, went out with Duc and his mum to Highpoint, had dinner with them, came home, spoke to Kristoper on phone… wanted to go out with him but was too late… he came from Perth… but I haven’t got time to see him yet…then reach home busy upload things, busy on phone, had dumplings, took shower and now sitting here blog LOL…

Going to clean my stuffs away because I made a mess before I went out today… then might head to bed soon as tomorrow have to work again… there you… my weekend gone like this…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home