Sunday, May 21, 2006

Sunday

Finally last day of my weekend to rest myself… so yeah one week is over and being too busy and restless for work in the past one week… luckily I got myself recovered back hehe…

Am freezing at the moment… and going to get myself prepare to go out already… heading for brunch which I am going to have the Vietnamese style chili beef soup :P… then I need to trim my eyebrows, trim my hair as long as do something for my hair LOL… not sure what I am going to do yet but I know I have to get it done…

Need to buy my travel card as well… so before home I need to buy my monthly ticket… that’s all I am going to do for today as I am not going to spend too much time outside… oh yeah the dumpling festival is coming? This morning Chris told me tonight we are going to have the dumpling hehe… I think he got it from his cousin :P… yeah yeah I will have dumpling tonight… anyway I am tempting to have the chili beef noodles more than the dumpling now hehe… might get myself out as soon as possible… chaos… take care everyone :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home