Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Pedestrian who pass by my life

Finally I am home… okay gonna type out things since early in the morning today… woke up as usual got myself dragging here and there end up took longer time to dress up myself…

As usual, I got out at 4.50am… when I reach Flinder’s st, saw a stranger stop me and spoke to me… was worry I meet the robber again, but this time was lucky because she is just a bit drunk and wanted to talk to someone… introduce each other and had about 5 minutes talk…

When I reach the platform that I normally wait for train, I saw an old lady sitting next to me… it was freezing this morning 6 degrees in the morning… I was freezing too because I got my boots and skirts on today… I look at the old lady and wanted so much to rub her hand and give her some warm, but she is a stranger to me…

What I can do is I got a spare scarf in my bag, I took it out and give it to her, besides that, I got my gloves out and pass it to her too… at first she refuses to take it, but I said to her it’s going to be freezing I can’t pretend I see nothing, so she got it… walked to the Kiosk and get her one hot coffee…

Besides this 2 stranger I met, I will normally meet the other 3 strangers in the morning… the first one is the guy who deliver the fresh donuts, newspaper and fresh milk to all the kiosk in each platform… the other one is the guy who worked in the kiosk and selling one donut and one milk for me when I wanted to eat something… this guy not bad.. he always give me discount prices one :P

And the last one is the guy who took the same train and get down at the same station… sometimes I do feel secure when there is someone who will take the same train with you everyday, especially when it was so cold and dark outside…

There you go few pedestrian who passed by my life… today was an easy day for me because all I have to do is socialize with people in the function and be the emcee for 2 functions… my emcee partner was Justin Kenchington, he was the son of the managing director… -.-… I didn’t know he was the son of the MD till today :(… after the we finish the work, he said he sensed I was unhappy… he saw the sadness in my smile -.-/// I almost burst into tears but I didn’t because I still have to socialize with people in the function…

We then walk to the table where he dad sitting, when I reach there the MD was teasing me and say hey Joey, so you’ve got to know my son huh? At first I was a bit blur and Justin standing there smiling at me… then I said Justin? The MD said yeah… I then give a smile to him and said nothing… we had lunch together, then the MD left for meeting…

Justin insists to keep me company, so after work we went shopping, have some drinks and hang out a bit… was cold, tired and have had sore feet because the boot is still new… he is a very detailed person… he realize all my gesture, and he sensed all my feelings… deep inside my heart I felt that what goes around comes around to me back -.-… there was once where we were waiting for the lights, he saw I was cold he put on the scarf around my neck like a big brother treating a little girl hehe… then he gave me his jacket… I feel comfortable when I go out with him… told him what I’ve been through lately…

Spend sometimes together and finally I suggest to go home… he then wanted to fetch me home… at first I refuses because I don’t want to let him know where do I live… but because it was raining, so I have to pop in his car and reach home dry hehe… we talk a lot and I sense he is trying to be humorous to cheer me up… as far as I know him… he is not a humorous person -.-…

Reached home, came into my room, after about 15 minutes, he called me and said I have left something in his car… without checking if I’ve left anything, I walk out the door to check it out… when I reach his car, he open the door for me, I got into the seat next to the driver and when he came back his driver’s seat, he got a bunch of flower with him… then he said “there you go, U’ve left this in my car”… I then look at him, blur a bit and then put a smile on my face… then I said thanks…

We talked for another few minutes and I told him I need some rest.. off I go from his car back to my room and here I am to type out this post… anyway there will be another post coming up about something bothering me…

One last thing is I spoke to my manager about the robbery I had in few weeks back... he was kind of cursing those who rob people, but i said to him, come on, think about it! no one will choose to be like that if they can choose to be a better person right? there must be something make them desperately for money... sigh... he then said I am a compassionate person -.-... I really got nothing to say because that is what I think only... I don't blame them robbed my money but I just feeling sympathy to them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home