Sunday, March 26, 2006

Daylight saving is over

Announcement!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, I am now announcing the Australian time is back to normal time, which the daylight savings time is over… so my time is only faster than Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, China and other places that is in +8GMT for 2 hours. Is this good news to me? Not sure yet, because I just have to adjust myself back from these hours again… anyway please take note about that… and I am now woke up 1 hour before the time I expect myself to wake up :s… going back to bed soon…

Joey

2 Comments:

  • At Sunday, March 26, 2006 10:14:00 PM, Blogger MunMun said…

    osp it is suppose to be next week... i thought is this week because my comp all changed the time automatically heh

     
  • At Monday, March 27, 2006 11:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Heh, this is why M$ Winblows sucks. Up-to-date Linux systems were not affected at all. On the other hand, last I heard, M$ will only come out with a patch to reflect this change on patch-Tuesday the month after the changes come into effect. Way to go, Billy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home