Sunday, March 19, 2006

Oh no! it's Sunday again!

Sigh… it’s Sunday again :S… I don’t really like Sunday because I will always feel Sunday is so short to gone through and I have to go to work on Monday… the whole week last week was really busy of work…

Manager went for holidays so we have relief manager and working with all the newbies… things did went wrong sometimes but luckily we are still manage to fixed it… and so we went through a long tiring week…

Wednesday was the opening ceremony of the commonwealth games…. I am not really a sports person but I do enjoy watching few games though… one thing that I found out from Malaysia or Australia TV is, they only show the game that the country is good in… like last night I spend my whole night entertained myself by watching the game… but they focus on the swimming, gymnastic, cycling and weightlifting… sigh… I wanted to watch badminton!!!

There are lots of events happened around the city… thinking if I want to go, but I hate to squeeze in the crowd… arghh… still deciding!!! But this kind of events might only happen once in my life time? LOL… doesn’t matter, will wait for housemate first, and see what we want to do next…

In the last week few people confessed to me… funny hor? When you feel like loving someone and someone ignore you and when you feel like remain friendship with another person but he loves you… sigh…

Most of the time I wanted to updates my blog during the week… but too bad I can only able to chat in MSN or Yahoo messenger, check mail then gone to bed LOL… that is my weekday’s life though… next week will be seeing my sifu!!! He is busy working for this commonwealth games also…

Alright… I think that’s all for today and I better go to find out what I want to do instead of wasting too much time… besides, I found out I am changing again… will type it out if there is a chance…

The last lyrics that I post is the song I love at the moment… that is a nice song… will sent to u guys soon… tata for now… huggies everyone…

oh yeah if you want to check out what's going on the commonwealth game... check it on http://www.melbourne2006.com.au/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home