Sunday, March 12, 2006

A big puzzle

I reckon I am a big puzzle… LOL… why do I say so? It is because it is hard to put me in one piece, you will need lots of time, tender, love and care or else, one puzzle lose the whole piece will gone LOL…

Well… this description came to my mind out of sudden without any further thinking LOL… come and think about it… sometimes when you face me you will be frustrated ( is like you can’t fix one piece from the puzzle), you will feel lost ( don’t know where to start or how to start) LOL, you will feel tiring ( after fixing one and another it still seems like no progressions LOL) there are lots of other combination of feelings that is hard for me to describe one by one here…

But seriously, I am just like a big puzzle hahaha… alright… since I’ve slept my whole day away I better go to finish my things instead of continue crapping here hehehe…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home