Sunday, March 05, 2006

have had a great night

Yahoo!!! Feeling a lot better now… but I have to gain another 9001 points to gain my jumbo soft toys LOL… was pretty bored in the afternoon… slept my whole morning of since I was so tired after working for so long during the week…

Woke up about 2.30pm, spend sometime with Eric, then rest myself… went out again in around 6.30pm… we missed the bus and went for the sushi train right opposite the coles… seriously it tastes sucks and I swear I will not go back to that restaurant again hehe…

We had only 1 miso soup and 1 plate of sushi then we left… reason being is because the miso soup is the instant one and the sushi is not fresh enough… went to the city and have the Singaporean cuisine… ordered too much and had lots of leftovers… after the dinner, we went to the junk food store and grab some junk food for movie…

Watched date movies… it’s a comedy… it has the concept of meet the fockers, mr and mrs smith, the hitch and king kong… -.- there are certain part that is funny, but overall I would give 5 out of 10 :D…

Movie ends about 11.45pm… feel like it’s still early to go home especially it’s Saturday night, so we went to the arcade and play games… won lots of soft toys again… thinking how am I going to do with all my soft toys… got too many soft toys… from friends, lovers, and arcade -.-

Okay… I am going to finish my supper and go to bed… going to footscray buy something to cook, the cooking worm is biting me… heh… then going to have the Vietnamese cuisine tomorrow… still considering whether to go to the backpacker party or not… but it sounds a bit disgusting that they are going to drink the coke from condom :S…. rite… good night peeps…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home