Sunday, January 29, 2006

Unpredictable? Unacceptable? is still memory

I think something I don’t wish to happen is happening now... heh… I know no matter I do there will be still there in my heart… is guilty? Is it a thorn in the heart? No idea…

I would prefer like this… living with the pass… I am only the normal human with all the old memory… if someone living without any memory isn’t sound scary to you? There will always be someone or something that you wouldn’t want to forget… but life moves on… without that someone or something we might not think of starting one new life… or probably learn from there…

This is a special new year with family here… yes I admit that I was thinking not to celebrate… maybe I am growing older, maybe I am living my dad now… I’ve got no meaning to celebrate anything without him… I do miss my daddy…

Been through whole day spending time in watching dvds… and finished 36 episode of the drama… was a bit tiring but it was a nice drama… showing the good and bad of human’s heart… showing the loyalty of someone to their love’s one… showing the importance of living together with the family members… and showing how beautiful the friendship is…

Alright I think I am a bit tired now.. slept at 6.30am last night because busying finish the drama and woke up in 930 am because mum called to her friend’s place… so there you go.. I am getting older in this Chinese lunar year now…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home