Friday, January 27, 2006

cooler spoiled

Tomorrow will be the Chinese New Year eve again… so yeah… been to the market today… bought some gift for friends… then was excited because got to contact with so many friends and relatives today… it’s festive season and this is the best period to contact each other… I suppose…

So yeah.. been thinking too much and get a lot of things done today as well… woke up in the morning then check my mail… got the email from primary schoolmate send me about the Chinese zodiac in year 2006… then got some sms from them as well… replied one by one…

Went to work today by myself… manager not fetching me because I told him my leg is recovering and I am able to go to work by myself… so went into the train and look everywhere… was shock by 2 crazy people in the train yesterday… I was so tired and felt asleep… there are two people get in the train and they talk really loud… I can still hear them with my ear phone on…

The most disgusting is they have a very strong smell… the paint smell… I did look at them once… when the train passes by few stations they walk to the exit and like getting ready to get off the train… I smell they are near to me… I didn’t care and I continue sleeping…

Out of sudden I heard “ wake up!!!” I was like err and I sense the smelly smell is so near to me, I open my eyes and I saw 2 ugly face in front of me and their mouth are full of black paint… they are so near to me… I go shock and sit properly then they get off the train…

Even though it happened within few minutes time… I still got the shock till now… since then I think I will not sleep in the train if I smell something weird… so yeah because of that not sleeping in the train today… the train was pretty slow today and I was a bit late than usual…

Anyway went to work and today was really fun working and had an easy day… was hot thought… after work got my things done and came home… was suppose to keep this blog and continue typing tomorrow but heard something wrong with the cooler and now the cooler broke down already :s… maybe I on it too much or something went wrong…

Hmmm anyway I think I will continue blogging tomorrow as I am sleepy now… see ya all for now and I wish you all have a happy and prosperous Chinese New year…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home