Thursday, January 19, 2006

So hot

Alright, I guess this is the time for me to update my blog… was really moody and moodless in last few days but got to talk to some strangers LOL… anyway that SY for being my ears early in the morning LOL…

So yeah sprained my leg in last week and just recovered today… not going to type anything about last few days besides having luck in workplace since yesterday… both managers was really good to me especially when I was working for the functions only… was having bad period pain so they tried to gave me all the easy stuff to do…

Then got few news yesterday which my my kai mui going to get marry and my lovely moo moo friend getting marry too… both getting marry in feb… so yeah… happy to hear they are getting marry, got the sudden urge of getting marry also LOL… but erm dunno?

Got to contact with all my primary classmates again… they come across to have a sudden pop up in contacting each other… and I was contact by one of them to keep contact with the rest heh… was pretty good for that… I love it…

Let’s see what else I want to update? Hmmm… ohya… all my housemates back from their holidays and the whole house back to normal again heh… today is a very hot weather and it is going to be hot in next few days also :S…

Felt sleepy out of sudden I think I better off to bed or else I will miss the stop again heh…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home