Wednesday, January 11, 2006

What a life

Feeling down, tired and unhappy at the moment… was very busy today and those newbie are creating problems to me… oh god, what can I do to get rid of it… I seriously have no idea…

Got few functions today and some of them are not doing the right things… need to double check everything to confirm there are right before letting them go… customers complained their work attitude and the quality is dropping, I have to make sure who going to stay and who is going to leave… then I need to train up another badge of newbie again…

The morning place is basically doing quite okay besides those newbie problems… the night shift one getting more and more shit from the day shift people, then I’ve lost the keys… that bunch of keys are keys to access all the important places in the kitchen… sigh…

Can’t get to find it and got home not long ago… :s… feeling very unhappy and stress form work… feel like crying but just can’t cry out now… what a life…

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home