Saturday, January 14, 2006

A tiring saturday

Life goes on…. Finally I’ve sacked 3 people from work… I don’t mean to but it’s just over my patient limit… so what am I doing rite now? Just typing the blog and resting me well… woke up this morning and went to shopping for working shoe… bought one black sneakers that looks like working shoe heh…

Then went to buy some shampoos and conditioners, junk food and some other stuffs… reached home after like 1 hour ++ after shopping… took my nap and had dinner… feeling tiring after 5 days work…

Called lp earlier on… and she was like very funny… I claimed that she is not responsible to me LOL… then she told me all of her programs in coming days.. Unfortunately when she listed out I was so tired that not absorbing what she had said LOL sorry hor lp…

Saw dom baba online today… the conversation goes like that

Baba: hi daughter
Daughter: hi baba
Baba: got miss baba or not?
Daughter sure got la, so long din see u all liao
Baba: then when r u coming back?
Daughter: errr… dunno? LOL
Baba: show angry icon , see la, say miss but din come back… we all waiting to have a gathering with you le… u will always be the organizer for all the functions…
Daughter: okok, will let u know when I am back la heh… okie la baba leaving now to shopping
Baba: shopping again? Lui ah, u ah cannot stop shopping one?
Daughter: where got wor, I only buy stuffs I need le
Baba: I dunno you la… stop spending too much money la
Daughter; orh, okie la tata baba take care
Baba: u too and STOP spending too much money ar

After that short conversation I off to shop, maybe his word is a bit powerful so I am not spending too much LOL… and also I am not really in good condition to shop too much because I sprained my leg at work 2 days ago… leg is swollen and not really pain when I woke up, but after shopping a while I feel the pain again… so there u go… a new entry in my blog heh…

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home