Monday, February 06, 2006

Attacked by Monday blues + own blues

Today was moody about work…sick of the idiot at work and she was pretending all the while… I hate people pretend to be good to me but going on my back.. telling and doing things to hurt me…

There goes my bad experience in work… nothing much I can do besides feeling hurt.. And so what else I can complain? What else I could do? My manager tried his best to protect me… but nothing much he can do…

So talking about the outing in Saturday… it was a bit strange where the Chinese new Year event that meant to be take part by Chinese are all Caucasians… sad huh? Sometimes I am not trying to be racist but how could they let the Caucasians to conquer the whole event?

Sigh… all I can do is move on! Yes Joey! Move on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home