Saturday, March 11, 2006

Bad long week

Wanted to blog last night but was really having the bad mood… as you can see those lyrics are not about pasting here only, but I do love those songs… no time for me to download and listen properly one by one until last night… thanks gor… for sending and update me with all the nice new songs…

Actually when I went to the second workplace yesterday, there is a China guy played ‘yue ding’ from his phone… I was enjoying that song, he was repeating the song again and again… that’s another reason I want to download from my email also…

Feeling better when I woke up just now… even I am still thinking of my problems… but I think I have to cope with it and learn to challenge myself in facing it to improve myself… I did have had a bad week…

So what happen last week was, one of my colleagues got the hand cancer so she got to go for the operation, she applied leave since Wednesday so we were short of one staff… manager anted me to replace her in this workplace, but I don’t want to work there as that is too far to travel home at night… I will reach home about 10 or 10.30pm… then I have to wake up in 5.30am in the next day…

If I work there I wouldn’t have enough rest at all… so I refused to work there and back to my normal workplace… they have got me one casual left… which is a newbie… that never do things properly, never take the initiative to do things… which I have to keep asking him to do me things… sigh….

Was facing stress at work. First day was a bit nervous as I am not use to work without my partner in that workplace… second day back to normal and cope everything well… third day which is yesterday went wrong… everyone came up for food out of sudden and I have to serve customers, I have to do the till, I have to do the cooking as well… that idiot is just helpless… grr….

So got complain by one customer, called manager and ask some questions, told him about it, almost cry on the phone and he comforts me through the phone LOL… he was trying to be understanding to me…

By the time I close up, I realize there is one set of keys missing… that set of keys contains the keys for the coffee machine, the fridge keys and the store room keys…. The first thing I realize is I can’t get to chase him so I rang up the security to try and stop him for me… sat in the office waiting for that idiot for like 10 minutes… called the area manager but his phone fell in the voicemail straight away… then called my manager but the same thing happened… I couldn’t think of anything else to do as I don’t have the contact of that idiot…

Sigh…what can I do? Haihz… don’t know la… don’t wanna think now as I want to rest myself for this long weekend… have Monday off because it is labor day here… alright, off for breakfast…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home