Saturday, March 25, 2006

Being emotional lately

God will never treat me bad after all… sometimes when u go extremely down, you will only keep to yourself… but how long are you able to keep? And finally will it burst? That is what happened to me lately… being very emotional…

I am lucky because I just got to have one walking diary… was being very unhappy because of work… there are so many changes that company expects me to be better and better… but deep inside my heart I am o worry that I am not able to cope with my job…

After 6 months ++ I am now promoted as head of supervisor… of course for those old folks who works in the company will think there must be something wrong with that promotion… I was shock as well which it will be effective from next week… it’s like a dream… a competition that running on such a fast pace… I am not able to neither stop it nor think about it…

Because of this promotion I know how people’s dark side is, I know I have to be more independent when I work… not like a little girl anymore… the previous Head of supervisor wasn’t happy with the decision because she’s being transferred to another site to be a manager, and she doesn’t cook at all… and she has to cook in the new site…

The whole workplace in Friday morning was so serious and down… everyone has their own thinking everyone has their own feelings and everyone feel so unhappy… I burst into tears again… which I am so worry and stressed of work… I feel so helpless yet I have to push myself to accept it…

Big boss came in and he said there are no circumstances to change the decision anymore… I used to think of letting go this job… but I just don’t want to do such decisions to pamper myself anymore… I have to be staunch in facing all these…

Life goes on…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home