Saturday, October 15, 2005

Shopping day

Good morning everyone! Hmm… it’s a brand new day today… woke up around 8am in the morning but because it’s Saturday I went back to sleep again… woke up again in 10am, do laundry, took shower and now back to my computer LOL…

Sorry for not replying all the messages last night… I fell asleep after I took my dinner… was quite sleepy too because I was very tired at work yesterday… spend Hiro and Chris for dinner because they helped me a lot…

Going out later to do some shopping… out of stock of my conditioner and shampoos, body shower gel, and other things we need in daily life… gonna buy a new pair of shoe because the old shoe broken already…

Nothing much to update… forgotten what I want to update though… anyway have a nice weekend everyone tata….

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home