Friday, October 07, 2005

It's friday night again

It’s Friday again! Going to have a long weekend again… sigh… alright as you can see I am pasting those lyrics… it all from the corrs… just simply loves their songs… and found their lyrics…

Hmmm…. 下次不敢 is actually Andy Lau’s song… from his latest movie which is wait till you get older… that is basically a movie that gives children who wishes so much to grow up a reminder… so yeah basically it’s quite a good and meaningful movie I would say…

Actually I got more lyrics to pastes on… which are songs I like… I loves to listen to songs a lot…so been pasting lots of lyrics here… well… nothing much to update though… I think there are lots of things that it’s best to keep to ourselves…

My dad’s cousin, Chun had passed away in 3 days ago… he committed suicide from the 16th floor car park in Genting… sigh… not sure what’s the reason… but kinda sad to hear that though….

Can’t remember what I want to type out now, as I am too tired now… will try to update my blog once I can remember any…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home