Sunday, October 09, 2005

Sunday and the myth

Hmmm… there goes my Sunday again… well, am feeling tired at the moment… woke up in the morning and start preparing the lunch for friends… quarreled with the bitch just now… she is just being the bitch all the while…

I was trying to be nice to her but she raised her voice which I can’t take it… I am not the slave in the house… since we raised our voice, mostly everyone heard it and they came out… most of them knew how that bitch acts like… so they are not really unhappy when I stated things that saying her idiotic things…

Then I don’t give a damn on her continue prepare the meal for everyone… prepared the grilled chicken wings, chili prawns, salted fish with bean sprout, chicken and vege, and lastly the sour vege soup… it was a peaceful lunch we have as everyone ignore that bitch…

Serena was here, Carol, Joey, Duc, Hiro, Chris, Mary and I… after the lunch we cleaned up everything and got in to the room and rest… actually I was thinking I am not trying to make the rest of the housemate as medium person, but I can’t be patient to that bitch anymore…

Copied The Myth from Chris’s pc, and watched it a while ago… I would say this is a very good movie… as in sometimes we just can’t think until that distance… some people will live in their dream for the whole life… they believes in dream… some people believes in science, for them science would explain everything… as usual there are usual fact of life in the movie… which is the greedy person will always get themselves into trouble…

In the love aspect of the movie, I think some people believe in what they loved… there are some people that we can love but not being together… we can keep them in our heart forever and ever… I consider it as one of the fact in life… sometimes we won’t get to be the one who stayed in our heart… no matter how you love other person, there would be one who you love the most deep inside your heart…

Not sure how many people can actually live and being together with the one they love the most… but I believe most of the people in this world, will be the one who is not the one they love the most… not sure if this happen to you… but I do…

Life is full of waiting… some people can wait till the one they love back to them, some are not… sometimes when we waited for someone for quite sometimes… but when we know they are back and they had change, we just can’t accept it… does it consider one of the fact in life?

Oh well… different people will rate this movie differently… as for me I love this movie… when I first saw the Music video of this movie’s theme song, I thought it is different kind of movie… which will be whatever I expected… but I do expected some part of the movie… but overall it catches my attention and concentration… so yeah it’s a nice movie to me…

Who can actually lives forever in the world? What they gonna do when they live in this world forever? One of the fact that I’ve seen in this movie is also about somebody will just taking advantages from others in order to achieve what they want in life… is that a mirror of the realistic of this life?... sigh…

I think I am thinking too much eh? It’s time to stop though… a bit sleepy and might get a nap… will start a brand new day tomorrow again… oh my god! Monday again! LOL… gonna have Monday blue in work again :S…

1 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, October 26, 2005 9:33:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    :) Stay strong ya~!
    I feel that my mui getting matured and hor, the EQ getting higher and higher... ya, thank to that bitch u mentioned :P She helped you to train up ur EQ kekeee

     

Post a Comment

<< Home